Chinese language version of the website
The total number of Internet users in China rose to 600 million in year 2013. This creates a vast market and is the easiest and quickest way to reach so extensive group of prospective customers. However, cultural differences and the specific nature of the Chinese market pose certain problems for European businesses wishing to become known there. These problems include:
- a lack of knowledge of Chinese graphic design trends;
- errors arising from incorrect translations;
- a lack of knowledge of Chinese usability;
- incorrect website optimization;
- a need to host a website on Chinese server;
- receipt of an ICP license, issued by the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, necessary to obtain the local top-level domain of .cn.
The ChinaWay team, composed of experienced local staff, offers:
- graphic design consistent with Chinese trends;
- website design matched to the habits of Chinese netizens (font size, page layout, etc.);
- translation of the website into Chinese;
- website optimization for search engines popular in China (Baidu, Qihoo 360, Sogou, Soso, Google China);
- translation of messages from Chinese clients;
- help with registration of a domain and its location on our server in China.